A strong foundation of basic networking concepts is fundamental to a successful career in information technology. Networking technologies underlie all IT activities and a strong comprehension of the hardware and protocols used to create networks is essential to future success.
“Learn how to setup a network in a home or office and discover the possibilities of a networking career”.
Start here: no previous networking knowledge needed
This training course is focused on CCNA certification exam preparation, and you’ll gain necessary knowledge of basic computer Netwoking and operating systems. You will cover the essential principles of networking, designing, configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing, and maintenance on network computers. You will also learn elements of network service and communication skills necessary to work with clients. Instructor-led practice exams and quizzes help reinforce course concepts and exam readiness.
- Describe in general terms the basic functionality and key differences for the following hardware: LAN switch, router, modem, and wireless access points
- Symbol of network devices (such as router, switch firewall).
- Server hardware Installation and basic knowledge of server Application.
- Inspect a structured cabling system, including the proper use and installation of UTP and fiber optic cables and different connector.
- How make cross cable and straight cable? How test cable using cable tester?
- Differentiate between these Layer 2 technologies: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Serial, ISDN, DSL, Optical, and etc.
- Bandwidth, Bitrate and Latency. How to calculate bandwidth when downloading file?
- How to use windows command line. How many types of operating systems?
- Describe what is shell, kernel and CLI. Describe what is an operating system?
- Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network.
- Use the hardware tools needed for repair, TCP and UDP well known port number.
- Various IP addressing considerations, including binary to decimal conversion, dotted decimal notation, classful vs. classless addressing, private vs. public addresses, and the use of network masking.
- Make a physical connection from laptop to Cisco console port. Serial port setup (buad rate)
- Describe what Telnet and SSH do? How to configure Telnet and SSH on Cisco device.
- LAB: Describe what ping, Tracert, Traceroute, Nslookup does?
- LAB: Identify and correct common network problems or internet problems at Layers 1 and 2.
- Locate and use a text editor (such as, Notepad).
- Locate and use Terminal Emulation (such as Teraterm, Hyper Terminal). Locate and use the Windows command prompt (such as ping, ipconfig, ipconfig/all, telnet, large packet ping).
- Cisco IOS configuration, Host Name, show version, show inventory, show runn, show ip interface brief.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bangla
- Students 20
- Assessments Self