CompTIA Security+ Training
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification for IT professionals. It foundation the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a successful career in information technology and cybersecurity jobs. This course offer Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on trouble-shooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them.
This training course is focused on cybersecurity certification exam preparation, and you’ll gain necessary knowledge of security problem-solving skills and Cybersecurity. You will cover the essential principles of Security, identifying potential risks, Monitoring activity and intrusion detection, Implementing and Maintaining a secure network, Securing the network environment and security administration. You will also learn elements of network service and communication skills necessary to work with clients. Instructor-led practice exams and quizzes help reinforce course concepts and exam readiness.
Expect Career Success with CompTIA Security+
THREATS, ATTACKS & VULNERABILITIES
- Detect various types of compromise and have an understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts
IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- Install and configure identity and access services, as well as management controls
TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS
- Install, configure, and deploy network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security.
- Implement and summarize risk management best practices and the business impact.
ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design.
CRYPTOGRAPHY & PKI
- Install and configure wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 72 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bangla
- Students 20
- Assessments Self