COMPTIA A+ Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
Learn the basics of computer hardware, software, mobile computing, networking, troubleshooting, and emerging technologies. Gain an understanding of the core components that make up the information technology (IT) landscape while preparing for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam.
“Start here: no previous Computer knowledge needed”
In this introductory course, you will learn the basics of computer hardware, software, mobile computing, networking, troubleshooting, and emerging technologies. You will learn about configuring operating systems, file and folder management, networks and network configuration, and the role of the OSI model in networking and troubleshooting. This course will also prepare you for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals certificate exam.
Through presentations, demonstrations, and knowledge-based exercises, you will gain a fundamental understanding of computer hardware, operating systems, computer application software, networking technologies and protocols, web browsers, identifying security risks, troubleshooting errors, and system maintenance. You will also learn about cutting-edge technologies such as cloud computing and virtualization.
- Prepare a study plan for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam.
- Basic concepts in computer communication.
- Basic functions and components of computers.
- Common internal hardware components, including processors, storage
devices, and RAM.
- Peripheral components such as displays, printers, keyboard and other
input/output devices, along with the connectors they use.
- Basic types of software and considerations for installing, updating, and
- Standard operating system configuration options, file systems, and file and
folder management tasks.
- Software applications and common file types.
- Mobile devices features, mobile operating systems, and working with mobile
- Common network types, architectures, and topologies.
- Basic concepts in network communication, including the OSI reference model,
IP addresses, and protocols.
- Common LAN and WAN technologies, transmission media, and protocols.
- Basic concepts and areas of information security, including authentication,
encryption, and firewalls.
- Basic concepts and activities for maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting
computer systems and networks.
- Future and developing technologies, such as virtualization, telepresence, and
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 hours
- Skill level Novices
- Language Bangla
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes