Database Administration for Junior DBA
‘Oracle 11g/12c DBA’ course follows a step by step methodology in introducing concepts and Demo’s to the students so that they can learn with ease. If you want to become an Oracle Database Administrator(Oracle DBA), this course is right for you!!!!
Almost in every organization, you will find Database Administrator’s (DBA’s) to maintain the organization’s database. Becoming a good DBA depends on the knowledge you have in the overall architecture of Oracle Database.
In this course, We have covered both Oracle Database 11g and Oracle Database 12c so that you get to know the differences and can work in organizations.
Get your Oracle Certification gives you a well-respected IT credential that validates your expertise in job market. After complete this course you will be able to set Oracle certification.
- As a Oracle Database Administrator (Oracle DBA), you would be able to Install the necessary Oracle Software/Database.
- Learn the fundamentals of database to set the stage for Oracle Architecture
- Understand the Process and Memory Architecture (This is important as understanding this will help you solve lot of critical performance issues).
- UNDO Tablespace management to manage undo space and REDO Log file management to manage redo space.
- Manage users and security and Networking (Configuring Listeners and TNS entries)
- As a (Oracle DBA), you would be able to Manage Tablespace’s to provide required space for the data.
- Tablespace management to manage space to store the data.
- As a Oracle (Oracle DBA), you would be able to diagnose the problems and if required will be able to work with Oracle Support.
- Understand various Data dictionary tables/views
- As a (Oracle DBA), you would be able understand the Database Architecture, which will help you to perform your DBA duties with better understanding.
- Diagnose issues using Diagnose data and generate packages for Oracle Support.
- As a (Oracle DBA), you would be able to Administer User accounts in the Database.
- Table Partitioning.
- As a (Oracle DBA), you would be able perform Backup and Recovery as needed.
- Backup and Recovery (RMAN) and Materialized Views.
- As a (Oracle DBA), you would be able to configure the Listeners for users to communicate.
- Project Work.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bangla
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes